FREE HEALTH CARE
Family Planning Only Services
You may qualify for free birth control and family planning services!
This program, called the Family Planning Only Services (FPOS) includes physical exams and birth control.
You can learn more about it here.
- Men and women, 15-44, living in Wisconsin may be eligible.
- Based on personal income (money you make per year)
- If you are under 18, only your personal income (not what your parents make) is looked at for this program.
What kind of services are available if I receive the Family Planning Only Service?
- Birth control exams
- Birth control:
- Birth control pill
- Depo shot
- Pap tests
- Pregnancy tests
- Sexually transmitted disease (STD/I) tests and treatment
- Emergency contraception (the “morning after” pill)
How can I find out if I qualify?
New Concept Self Development Center, Inc
- 414-344-5788 Extension # 21
Family Planning Health Services
EC First qualification number:
They will ask several questions to make sure you qualify
Go to the Wisconsin Access Web page. Click "Am I Eligible?" and then fill out the information to see if you can get free or reduced cost health care.
Or, go to your local Economic Support Offices below and ask to enroll in the Family Planning Only Waiver.
- Marcia P. Coggs Human Services Center: 1220 W. Vliet Street
- Mitchell Street branch office: 1020 W. Mitchell Street
If I qualify, how do I sign up?
If you qualify, any of the agencies listed above or any of the clinic staff from our Find a Clinic Page can help you sign up.
Enrollment is very simple and takes only a few minutes. There are 2 form. The 1st allows you to access free services that same day! The 2nd makes sure that you qualify for care and supplies for the rest of the year.
How soon can I start getting services?
Once you complete the forms, you can receive services right away, and you choose your own clinic.
If you need a place to get service, find a clinic at our clinic page.
Are services confidential?
Yes! Regardless of your age and where you go for care, all services are confidential. That means the care you get at the clinic is between you and the doctor and is not shared with anybody else.
Take advantage of this opportunity if you qualify! It allows you to take control of your body, your health and your life.